Thursday, October 19, 2006

A small update

Actually, there's been nothing small about it, as I've been at it all day. I'm trying to reintroduce some of the added things to the site (including the ads, yes, it's true), but do it in a debugging fashion -- so one item at a time, checking on each one, so I don't get that weird space between the main column and the sidebar. (Yes, I realize this is as exciting as watching paint dry...)

At the same time I'm trying to update the links and also clean some stuff up.

More actual content tomorrow, including the much promised job update.

2 comments:

JAM said...

I realize you guys are probably going, "Wow, JAM, any more THRILLING and EXCITING blog format announcements?!"

And the answer, of course, is "yes." I have finally succeeded in fixing that TV show grid that was messing up all the formatting in IE and (to a lesser extent) in Firefox. Of course, it may now be unreadable, but...

Anonymous said...

It's fixed in Safari, too. Woohoo!