Thursday, December 14, 2006

So much, so little time

So, I've been meaning to blog. I really have. I dunno. Seems like there's too much going on to really have time. It doesn't help that a lot of the time I'm at customer sites, which sometimes don't have Internet access. And this week I started at another client site -- a customer with one of those three letter acronyms -- and I not only can't access the Internet, but I'm also not allowed my cellphone. (Yep, my own private, personal vision of hell -- no way to communicate...)

Anyway, a couple things happened that I wanted to mention. The first was the death of the man who created Green Lantern -- the original, GL, Alan Scott, for those that follow this stuff. OriginalWeb was kind enough to bring that to my attention. (Represents sort of a Halloween costume lost for me, 'mongst other things...) Anyway, yet another great passes. Might I also point out a charity that takes care of older cartoonists (those that started out in the days before they could make a fortune selling their art and whatnot...)

* * *

In other news, why is it 63 degrees in the middle of December? Yeah, Oil Companies, congratulations, your efforts to position the global warming issue as a debate have clearly been successful.

*sigh*

* * *

SQ sent in this little article about the 10 most deadly toys of all time. Funny stuff. I won't tell you how many of those I had/have...

I'll probably have more over the weekend. At least that's my intention. And we all know about intentions, don't we?

No comments: