Friday, April 17, 2009

Rumors of her demise...

(Forgive me, this post was delayed by my trip to St. Louis earlier in the week).

I'm not 100% sure as to the how or the why, but apparently there were some rumors after my last posting. MLW is fine, though she did have a bad (non-atypical for her) reaction to the antibiotics that they put her on.

Yes, this necessitated a visit to her doctor (who gave her a new and NON-hive-inducing antibiotic), but no, she didn't have to go back to the hospital. No, her leg didn't fall off, and no, she hasn't caught any strange, cat-borne diseases. (She did, however, manage to skip work one day this week...)

We thank you for your concern, but she's healing up nicely (and was showing her wounds to all concerned when we were at the shelter on Tuesday).

In a related story, pictures of the kittens coming soon, along with names, I imagine.

But first, a multi-part series inspired by my trip to St. Louis.

No comments: