Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Small update...

Hey there. So, let's see what's what. Spent a few days of last week in NJ - primarily for my Grandmother's 91st b-day, though we also saw some friends (and additional family). Also started/continued (depending on one's perspective), the long process of dragging all my childhood crap down here to VA. In this case, mostly GI Joe toys, and... um, well, some sorts of books... I haven't opened those boxes yet...

Before that I had an interview with a small contracting firm in DC. Seemed to go well, in that they had me back on Monday of this week to meet the other founder of the company. I also talked with some of the other people that worked there to get a sense of the day-to-day. Now they want to take me to lunch. Or something. We'll see what happens; I've given up on any ability of myself to be accurate in my perceptions on this stuff anymore...

In random entertainment news (no, not the stuff about "tomkitten"), we have this backstep on The Man from U.N.C.L.E. DVDs as well as an interview with one of the villains of the upcoming (next year) Spiderman 3 movie.

That's about it from here (for now). More to follow, I'm sure.

No comments: