Monday, November 06, 2006

Don't forget to vote...

I know I said this yesterday, but I once again wanted to emphasize the importance of voting -- preferrably to change the current course of the nation -- but voting in any event.

If you have questions about how to vote or where to vote the League of Women Voters has an excellent site that gives you all in the info you might need.

And again, if you feel the urge to help out, might I suggest (again):

Call For Change

* * *

In other news, the new job is going well (in so far as I can tell), although I am in training all week this on the Plateau software. (Have I mentioned the name of the company? I don't even remember... I'm working for Plateau Systems, Ltd.) And as I said, so far so good. Everyone has seemed very nice. There is some (organized) chaos since the company just moved to a new building, which when they told me they were doing that... well, let's just say, I didn't realize they meant, a NEW building. Like the building is still being built... as in the two floors the company occupies are not finished, and the whole place smells of new paint, wallpaper glue, carpet glue, etc., etc. And like I said, I'm enjoying it so far.

* * *
Well, all for now (and TV post coming soon!), in the meantime, VOTE early, VOTE often! Or something like that.

1 comment:

Boppie said...

I hate to comment, or rather, I hate to conform so typically to my own personal stereotype, but you spelled preferably incorrectly. You used 3 r's and there are in fact only 2.

Do you miss me yet?!