Friday, February 17, 2006

A quick break...

...from frantic cleaning (is there any other kind?), so I thought I'd post this, which came my way via MDFA...



You scored as SG-1 (Stargate). You are versatile and diverse in your thinking. You have an open mind to that which seems highly unlikely and accept it with a bit of humor. Now if only aliens would stop trying to take over your body.

SG-1 (Stargate)


81%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


75%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


75%

Serenity (Firefly)


75%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


63%

Moya (Farscape)


63%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


63%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


63%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


56%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


44%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


38%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com


Ain't it the truth though...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to go to a tie breaker question, but it looks like I'll be setting up shop in the basement with Mulder and Scully. Time to pick up a vitamin E/sun lamp and some sunflower seeds.

There but for the grace of god I'd be on...Babylon 5? 81% each. Someone explain that one to me.

Anonymous said...

I got the Nebucadnezzar, which I really can't see. Meh. Whatever.