Friday, December 30, 2005

Nothing much to report...

...today. Grossly behind schedule in my errands, and still have much work to do before our impromptu New Year's Eve fete, complete with bonus guests... (Not that I am complaining -- far from it, I always find New Year's Eve terribly boring without something to do. Seriously, for years it was my least favorite holiday -- Arbor Day easily beat it -- but then one year I attended a party MLW and her then roommate threw, and I found I really enjoyed myself... goofy games and all).

Anyway, I'm not typing to tell you about that. As I find now that I'm home at odd hours (and up and typing and even odder ones) daytime TV is still largely a wasteland. I found it redeemed however, by a tremendously entertaining cartoon called Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. Yes, yes, I'm sure many of you know about it already, as according to Wikipedia, the show premiered sometime last year (2004), but what can I say, I'm slow...

Very amusing (and once again makes me wonder exactly how sophisticated today's youth are if they can get all the jokes and aside homages). Anyway, according to the Cartoon Network schedule, it's on Friday's at 8 p.m., but it also looks like it's on quite a bit over the New Year's Eve/Day schedule. Check it out; I think you'll like it.

(Oh, be forewarned though, I find that the theme song gets stuck in one's head like a bad commercial jingle....)

No comments: